Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Colors

 

As I write the words to this poem

my imagination  soars high above the  clouds

and  as  each color

becomes visible to me

 The vibrance  sparks of   all sorts  of  wonderful  things

like  the deep  dark shade in  your eyes

the  strong  color  dominating your looks

and  the passion     that  set  my heart alight    on the day   we first met

each color    reminding  me  of   our friendship

and  the darker colors   that   appeared  in the  black of   night

now  when I  allow my my mind to fly

in the skies  up above

 my words  come alive  and my soul   is set free

All Rights Reserved  Rosie Fielding  2011

12 comments:

  1. loved this,,the colours above the clouds...very inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a touching, beautiful poetical sketch of someone dear to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free to love and be loved Rosie........Lovely words from a Lovely Lady...
    Kisses My Sweet Perfume Rosie.....
    Love and kisses
    Frank
    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is a rainbow for you Rosie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My words just about exactly.... vibrant!

    Another great read Rosie... sorry I have not been here much... I hope to rectify that in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the colors are natural symbols of feelings and spiritual conditions. They are so strong and vibrant that they may heal all kinds og wounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My color is here too
    Have a good one
    Later

    Am I "Blue" ?

    Not!!

    Happy Happy

    And

    Merry Merry

    Later

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is a rainbow of colors and you captured a good example.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love colours. I picture some reds and some greens and wonder what you could do with those???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you tried painting as well I think you would be good as good at painting as you are at writing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I have paints , would love more time to be able to do a painting though !

    ReplyDelete