Thursday, October 11, 2012

Black Night

Spellbound, down on my knees I began to kiss and caress my Mistress"es beautiful leather clad feet, and as  I gently touched them  I felt the leather sting my warm skin , my Mistress was hungry for my flesh and her tongue demanding.

My nakedness had been pawed by my Mistress and her desire"s fulfilled during the black night, now I am called to task again to satisfy all her whims. My mind blank from lack of sleep and my body punished only made me yearn for more, Icrave for her full lips to envelope mine and her leather gloved hand to touch my face , to drink of her nectar would be my gift and her tongue licking my flower,she has me spellbound forever caged and tied waiting to be used yes, I am now her toy.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Rosie, for being so frank but this is not much of my taste...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear Belita,
      I understand , I write all types of poetry and for some poems of this nature do not please , hugs Rosie.

      Delete