Thursday, January 17, 2013

Through The Dream Door

Just as I was falling into a deep sleep....

I visualized the dream door....

It was very hard not to step through it after trying to leave the one dream to fade away and follow a new path to find my destiny....

but that same voice and those arms open wide lured me into the warm cosy that we had shared together when we used to meet beyond that tempting door of dreams....

I am not able to let him go ....

even though their is a light....

guiding me to another place ....

where the future looks bright
Copyright Rosie Fielding2013

2 comments:

  1. Interesting how people haunt our dreams. Love your poem lady Rosie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for your beautiful comment my dear enjoy the weekend with love from me Rosie x

    ReplyDelete