Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back In Time

 

Transported back in time

a beautiful  day

by an ocean

the wind blowing through my hair

and the salty sea water washing over my bare feet as I inhale the pure and intoxicating air

just  a perfect day  to stand and wait

untill  my date  comes and sweeps me off my feet  and make my heart skip a beat 

 and as he  clasps  his cool hands  in mine and   we  spend  the day  walking miles  along   the pink sands  writing  love letters   along the way     in the damp sand

to me   this  memory    of that perfect day   still  haunts me  as if it  were  only yesterday

All Rights Reserved Rosie Fielding2012

16 comments:

  1. A poem to daydream about .... some of us have these memories and some of us dream about our perfect day with someone of our desires.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your beautiful poem memories. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Happy that you enjoyed it my friend fera2010 hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a day for a daydream. A day by the sea is always a perfect day. thanks Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    Yes the ocean seems to draw me .... it is a place that I yearn to be by .... the beauty and vastness of it facinate me as well as being able to allow my imagination to soar high into the clouds lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so beautiful to spend time with someone special, especially a love at the sea. :) Lovely write Lady Rosie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks cinnamon, yes a place that suits lovers I thought !

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful words of a summer memory..breezes in the hair on the beach...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh...I need summer and sea. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou Caroline , yes, for most of us we long for summer and the benifit of the warm sun to give us energy !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Alaclaire, the summer is what we look forward too after a dull dark Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rosie,
    May the year 2012 brings your sweet dreams and memories that fills your heart with love and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou salankoh01, same for you to my friend the year of the water dragon too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was right there with you on that beach .
    Wonderful writing Rosie .
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sydco2wdvv ,
    happy my poem made you drift aay like me big hugs x

    ReplyDelete