Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dreamy Days

 

My heart asks

for dreamy days

when the warmth of the sun brings me alive again after  those cold  and grey days  of those winter months have   past leaving  me  with   aspirations and  better days 

to wonder  in the golden  fields  and   make my way  to a cool  clear stream  so that I can  dip my   toes     and feel     the water  cleansing my feet

and  on  another day    to picnic   under   the shade  of an old  creeping willow tree with   a lover    that  makes me laugh  when he chases me     untill I allow him to catch me and   hold me close   so that  I can  feel the   pangs of  passion   when his tongue  swirls  round  and round  inside  my mouth

 and  the sensations eventually  blows  my mind

All Rights Reserved Rosie Fielding2012

14 comments:

  1. I like your willow tree analogy :) xxx gm :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Yes, The creeping Willow is beautiful indeed and hangs down beautifully so that you get some shade from the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. " ..... blows my mind."

    fireworks, fireworks, fireworks ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. grins at "when I let him catch me"

    ReplyDelete

  5. lol, part of the game of love is the chase Monolyth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carving our initials in the tree for all to see....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A slight re-write for you Rosie I hope you like :-)

    "My heart asks
    for dreamy days
    when the warmth of the sun brings me alive again
    after those cold and grey days of winter months
    having passed leaving me with aspirations and of better days
    to wander in the golden fields and make my way to a cool clear stream
    so that I can dip my toes and feel the waters cleanse my feet
    and on any another day to picnic under the shade of an old creeping willow tree
    with a lover that makes me laugh when he chases me until I allow him to catch me and
    hold me close so that I can feel the pangs of passion when his tongue swirls round and round inside my mouth
    and the sensations eventually blows my mind"

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRRRRRRR you warmed my heart . Looking forward for the summer.
    Thanks for your visit .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou Fatos, keep cosy my dear .... sending a big warm hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think everyone longs for just that these days ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very much enjoyed your poem. You wield a good pen Rosie. I must come back soon and read some others.

    ReplyDelete