Monday, January 2, 2012

Poisoned

Your   love   poisoned  me

after our first kiss

you stole  my soul

and  invaded my heart

with your  irrisistable   charms

and  now   you  have me   under your spell

 and  my  body    constantly  hungers  for your  love

 their is no escape   from  your   charismatic  smile  or    freedom   from  your  kiss

 I  bit  into  your  gift of a rosy apple

and   its  flavour

   remains   on my tongue

 now  I am  your prisoner     but  I    will never  ever   try to escape because   it is with you  that I really    do belong

All Rights Reserved Rosie Fielding 2012

18 comments:


  1. Short and sweet .... thankyou roadyking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stolen ...soul...those deep emotions..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get lost in her short poems....lost in a good way *-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no prison when there is LOVE ....

    ReplyDelete

  5. Poisoned by a beautiful sweet apple .... a rosy one too!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Joe.... The prison is warm , comfortable and full of love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes.... I wanted it to be kind of intriguing my dear, for you all to stretch your imagination !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better to have loved and lost than......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never loved at all .... a famous quote Drifter .... love is what we all desire too no matter if it hurts sometimes we learn to live with it. hugs Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A prison is separation from the world, love is unification in the world .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I hope you're feeling well now! The poison of Love & the prisoner of your Soul. Sounds kinky sweet Rosie!
    The leather strings of the heart.......(lol)!
    A year filled with poems, I hope. Hugs, Menno

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Bewitching Love Spell...;-))

    Lovely poem Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you stole my soul and invaded my heart... love it.

    ReplyDelete