Monday, November 28, 2011

My Book Of Love

 

This is my book of love

written     about    all  my dreams  and fantasies

each page     filled with   loving words

and  precious    moments   

captured    only  by me   and    another who  became   a part  of  my life

as the days  go by  the  pages   of this book  will   increase

and become    like a bible  

with  many  chapters  

about   my   life and  love

and one day  

 perhaps        my  book   may  be    found and read

but until then I shall continue to  write       untill   I finish  

the  complete  book

All Rights Reserved Rosie Fielding2011

16 comments:

  1. Lol, I do not think it will ever end either .... I dream all the time about love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis I think that`s a great idea. I won`t be around to see the last chapter :(
    That`s nice to dream about love, I often when music from the 60`s is playing my love`s in high school come back so fresh and clear.
    I don`t no what I would done different if i could re-live it.
    I know of one someone special I would have asked out.
    But when i do that i erase all that is important to me today, my daughter`s, grand children.
    Thank you Rosie
    love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it has an end, this will certainly be a happy one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray your book of Love will ever end :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our lives are books aren't they, so true.
    As one commented here, could think of going
    back to a past love in memory, but to wish
    for it would erase all that came to be,
    our children, etc....
    Still, some sweet memories, and your book
    would be golden I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, there are online sites who will take your blog posts and bind them in book form. I might put my things in hard copy too one day. It's a nice feeling to know someone might read them in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It'll be quite the album am sure - good luck with getting there :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to it, my dear friend Rosie. I'm still publishing at SultryAngel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, without we are nothing ......
    Thanks Rosie, this one is a favourite
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that I will be in your book......
    ......in your gardens.
    The Gardens of Rosie!

    ReplyDelete