Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Under A Blanket Of Stars

 

 Drifting off  into   a dream

under a blanket of stars

soon to feel  your body  close to mine

and your moist lips  gently  kissing  mine

your warm hands   moulding my  body

while I nestle   into  your warmth

the sensations  moving like waves   wanting   you   to  love me  inside and out

 before    the dream  fades and   the    daylight    covers   the  dark  skies  

to me you are real  

but  your not  really  mine

All Rights Reserved Rosie Fielding 2011

20 comments:

  1. Knowing ones place is of love itself :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dana, but sometimes dreams can go on and on !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh...so true...I do prefer daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many ways to make one feel happy, this is one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely poem with lots of heart an meaning in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's worth be sleeping with a such dream, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daylight Covers The Dark Skies.... I really like that phrase... well done hon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And as real as you can be
    Only to me and to nobody else
    I sense you and feel you and touch you
    As you do me, each time over and over again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful are your words Franky.... they sum up the eaning of my own words !

    ReplyDelete