Monday, October 24, 2011

Unknown

 

Crossing  the bridge into the unknown

 the  wood creaked  and  I felt unsure   of  what   was over on the other side of it

but when I reached  my destination 

 I saw a beautiful meadow  full of   wild flowers and  grasses

 an old  wooden  bench that had seen better  days 

   and    the welcome face  that   sat waiting for me     

altogether     it all  seemed  like  the perfect day     to  escape   into   the  countryside  and to  feel   like   I had not   got a care in the world  

All Rights Reserved Rosie Fielding2011

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of place :-)) Nice mysterious write :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the very inspiring comments so far on this poem, the poem is rather mysterious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. nature is so very beautiful and peaceful :) wonderful write lady rosie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't either have a care in the world, nicely written :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to fear but fear itself ... life is like that ... did enjoy rosiefielding2 .... happy morning to you ... loPL .... : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love nature walks and you wrote it so beautiful and those trees looks so peaceful too, thanks Rosie nicely witten

    ReplyDelete
  7. crossing the bridge into the unknown ......
    soft knees, shaking nervs, fast beating heart .......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps ..... great comment Joe have a great new week love Rosiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have missed reading you words when my laptop went dead. Thank you, you do cheer me up,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful poem, beautiful destination and the photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That welcome face is worth all the anxieties :)
    Lovely pen dear Rosie.....Thank you

    Enjoy the magic of the day and week ahead, Rosie

    Hugs,
    Venus
    ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete